This session keeps a record for each employee, such as full personal information, picture, contact information, academic certificates, courses taken, actual work experience, administrative notes, job description, job history, and supplied documents.
– Upon user request, the payroll system issues a voucher at the end of each month for all or selected employees according to his/her branch, department, or job title.
– The system automatically calculates the net salary in the voucher by showing the basic salary, any bonus, or deduction, social security will be calculated and deducted, income tax (it will be computed according to adjustable settings and percentages, depending upon exemptions for family members and specified expenses), health insurance deduction, any advanced payment or a monthly loan settlement will be automatically deducted.
– If the employee attendance tracking system is used, an automatic deduction on late arrivals will be recorded, and over-time will be added to his/her salary according to a specific value and percentage proper to each employee.
– The system is designed to deal with multiple branches and departments, with different cost centers for every employee.
– An automatic transfer of salary to individual bank accounts can be used for some or all employees.
– A full payroll reporting system is available in the form of a salary slip, monthly salary reports per branch, department or employee, recruitments, resignation, vacations, leave requests, social security report, or income tax report.
Employee Attendance Tracking System.
– A standard attendance time can be defined for the whole company, or different attendance times for every department or for every employee.
– Attendance time can be fed manually into the system for every in/out transaction, or semi-manually by filling the expected time for each employee automatically with manual variations. Employees only sign in/out using their fingerprint ID on a special clock. The arrival and departure times will be transferred automatically to the system.
– The system will show full attendance and will track all operations on the system, showing all transactions, late arrivals and absence, overtime, etc.
– Upon user request, late attendance or overtime can be automatically computed when posting the payroll.